Sunday, July 3, 2011

{She Troubleshoots} Stick Me Designs & the Hoot

In my other life I am the owner and designer behind Stick Me Designs. This allows me to do a few pretty cool things. 1) I get to be involved with some of the coolest folks around 2) I also get to bring a little bit of sunshine to their testing routines via my colorful diabetes clutch bags and accessories.

Launched back in 2007, Stick Me Designs is now one of the fastest growing diabetes accessories brands around...don't believe me ask my customers in Iceland, Australia, or you could look up a few in the UK too :) I'm pretty proud of my fledgling company and what it has meant to a few people out there.

Recently after listening to my fans, followers and awesome customers they decided that owl's are very cute and they wanted a clutch designed after them. Viola...introducing the 'Hoot' design. Finally available for immediate delivery.

Here are just a few comments from those who have snagged the newest deluxe clutch:

-->I received the deluxe clutch for my 6 year old daughter yesterday...the shipping time was faster than I had expected...thank you very much.  She was very excited when she saw the Pink Olive...her face was priceless! ,,,you "hit the nail on the head" with this design!!!  B.Evanchak


-->My daughter sent me your site.  I wish someone had made such  beautiful things back when my daughter got diabetes back in 1984. She really likes the look of this and asked me to buy it for one of her Christmas presents. But really it's a present to me to.  Even though she is 36 years old a mother of a child or even of a grown child always worries. Thank you so much! S. Miles


-->I wanted to send a quick note to let you know I've been loving my clutch.  I received it the day before I was leaving for a trip to London, and having everything in one brightly-colored clutch made that trip much easier.  But I'm still using it for day-to-day life, too.  I'm currently doing the D365 project on Flickr, and it was in my picture from Friday:
And also when I received it:
Thank you again for making such a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment