Thursday, July 21, 2011

{She Troubleshoots} Bum Traffic Systems, Push-Button Blogging Softare, & All The $$$ You Care To Make!

I'm a tryer...I think it sort of goes along with me troubleshooting things and wanting to see how things work, wanting to see if I can make things happen.  When it comes to curiosity combine that with my troubleshooting acumen and well it occasionally is a recipe for disaster or genius!

To accomplish my goals to financially retire by age 45, I'm constantly seeking out ways to build up my streams of income. Through Stick Me Designs, 7 Cities Mobile and other smaller side ventures. So when I decide to give something a chance to impress me, I stomp in waiting for the great impression.  More times than not, I'm left with the taste of disappointment in my mouth.

Then I began thinking, what if I started sharing those little disappointment appetizers with my readers, but not as a reason to deter you, but more like insight. This first taste is from a 'system' I gave a try, to see if it could live up to its crazy, lure me in video that I watched and all the hype around it.

My friends, this idea just hit me like a slap in the face...let me digress for a second.  What if someone tried all these different blogging software, traffic mania, all the money you could ever want hyped up hooey and gave you the real scoop?


-->What if a blog actually shared with you, what they found to be true, false and untested...and didn't actually want you to buy that system in the end?  I could do that for you, because in all honesty I've tried, bought into, and believed so much crapola..that I'm a certified BS consultant.  

And now you can be one too! Listed below you'll find a few systems, softwares and push-button methods I've recently bought into, and requested my money back for.  I'll share with you the details why I thought it was a waste of money. The good parts about it, how much it set me back for (temporarily) and if I think it's possible to make money at.  It's just my opinion and if your situation is different from mine, some of these may be the goldmine you're searching for...but if you're like me where every single dollar counts you may agree with me on some points.

Either way I'd like to share...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment