Thursday, July 7, 2011

{She Troubleshoots} Launching Mobile Marketing

It's no secret that everyone has a smart phone. And if you're one of these folks like I am, you keep it with you everywhere. Mine is by my bed while I sleep (even though I don't check it once I 'power down') it's with me all day, literally I take it with me and feel a little lost without it. Like how I forgot it on Thursday...don't ask me how but somehow I did...

I think it's pretty safe to say, me and my smart Google phone are inseparable..and when I get a text message I generally check it within a few minutes. How 'bout you?

Well how cool, awesome, fabulous would it be if you could market that service to small business owners in your local area? Or you can even just offer the text message service for them to handle...you still make a profit on commissions.

What do I mean? Well what if you could offer them a super easy, affordable way to broadcast deals, contests and polls to their audience? What if you could tell them that text messages have over a 95% open and read rate?? It'd be pretty sweet dontcha think?

Yup I thought so too. So after finding the perfect platform to launch this I jumped on it, and jumped in with 2 feet! I'm a Local Mobile Monopoly Agent and it's Awesome!

I'm offering text message marketing to all the local business owners here, and profiting by helping them reach their audience no matter where they are. It's an awesome gig and I enjoy connecting with the community here and helping them see real results in real time.  Every time a customer comes in to redeem their text blast...they know that's mobile marketing at work. And in turn know that my services are working for them, and all they're doing is shooting me an email or giving me a call with their broadcast request. Easy, Effective Fun!

Are you offering this service to you local market, or do you use this service let me here your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment