Friday, July 1, 2011

{She Troubleshoots} Local Mobile Monopoly

Anyone who knows me even a little tiny bit, knows that ultimately my goal is to allow my hubby the opportunity to be able to Really Retire after his time in service with the Navy..we're working on 16.5 years here my friends and the clock is a tickin'! He has sacrificed so much for our family, not to mention to serve our country that I want more than anything to give him a truly Retired lifestyle.

In order to do that, I need to really starting cookin' that bacon...or in other words make that money honey! While Stick Me Designs plugs away and grows, I'm always on the hunt to share what I know, help others and get whoever is interested on board to the wonderful world of online media and marketing (I do have a degree in Marketing anyway:) So when I find something that looks promising I'm happy and eager to share...or let you in on my progress.

I recently like just today decided to give the Local Mobile Monopoly strategy a try. Why? Well because who isn't using a smart phone these days, texting, emailing and going online with their phones. But how many local mom and pop business owners do you know that are actually, fully taking advantage of this explosion of mobile technology. I can count on one hand here in Virginia Beach...it's not too many. Maybe the local radio stations and a bar or 2, but up till now the price point has been too outrageous to dive into for the local seen...Until now ... :) [Check that screen shot...already looks like something I'm excited to be a part of, crisp clean...and professional]

Not only is the members area of this strategy on point, but the training 50+ videos we're talking, and a free hosted website? Are you kiddin' me...and these guys are down to earth and real live people who are trustworthy from the start. Not only am I happy to share this with you..I wholeheartedly endorse it 100%.

Now I'll be using my {She Troubleshoots} to give you updates on how things are coming along for me, but if you wanna jump on this bandwagon...you better hurry because if another marketer secures your local market...you may just miss you ticket.

Cheers! and Please share your experiences too...I'd love to hear how you're doing too!~

No comments:

Post a Comment