Monday, June 20, 2011

Welcome to ST!

Oh how many blogs have I started..abandoned and gave up on? Let me count the many... Through it all I've learned a few things.

1) write about what you love, know or can fanatically learn about

2) don't write or blog for money (at least at the start) for me, it has to be about something more..and my goal is to eventually pay the bills?

3) I like to share the things I see, think of, find and learn about in my daily travels.

4) You may not think your life is worth writing about or what you know, but you never know who will be touched in some way by that little nugget or morsel that you share. You may not know who you'll make laugh, or connect with out in the world. It's worth the shot...

And as for me, I'll be sharing a whole gaggle of things. My brain runs on so many bits of life that I stopped trying to can it up and package it. Rather I'd prefer to just brain dump it all out there, and see what comes back from it.

You're a part of it..just because you're reading. And then again you never know what you'll find.

I. Fix. Things. Whether it's a helicopter, a computer, a copier, or just lending a helpful ear...It's what I know, and now it's what I'll share.

No comments:

Post a Comment