Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{She Troubleshoots} Tires & Nails

Funny how life has a way of throwing nails at you. If you would have known me for the past 5 years you would know that in addition to having a liking to faster-than-average cars I also have a tendency to blow tires, blow engines, blow transmissions and clutches... Don't know how these un-forseen circumstances seem to follow me...because I'm a fine driver. Stop...Stop...Stop it. I know what you're saying....it's me not the cars...or the tires...

WHATEVER... seriously anyway...today proved to be no different...my 2010 Camaro while I love it to bits, it has already had to undergo major automotive surgery. (read rebuilt engine..w/ only 22k miles) and now today after I just replaced both of my back tires last week to the tune of $500...I stop in today because I hear a loud rhythmic noise as I drive....you guessed it..a big fat....honkin Screw!!!! (Note: this isn't the actual screw..I forgot to take a picture of the 'real' tire and screw....I know..I know)

Uuugh...luckily I'm in good with my friendly Colonial GM dealership, and they got me all repaired and on my way in no time!

My Troubleshooting strategy today...Let Go & Let God...before I would have had a remaining ruined day...but I took a breath..prayed and took heart knowing He's got this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment