Monday, May 7, 2012

Whenever I find a goodie that I love, I have to share so you can love it too or pass them along to someone who might. In the 757 Made! magazine there will be a feature that I share the things that I've <3'd. Just another way to promote and share all the talent to be loved here in VA.

This weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to stop by Kitsch in Ghent and found a couple of great goodies. I grabbed a belt buckle which I share in another post and a fabulous bag from Itsy's Designs. So unassuming looking, but not only can this baby hold my 17" laptop, it can hold 2 pairs of little dudes shoes  (don't ask how I know this :) and all my other stuff I seem to need in any given day.

Normally I would do all I can to point you to where you too can find them but I can't seem to find a website for her :( So if you know Itsy please tell her to share where we can buy her goodies...Of course you can buy her stuff at Kitsch too :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment