Monday, May 28, 2012

Crunch Time | Jewelry I Design Then Create

Cork, Silk, Crystal = Love This One!
Those Amethyst Nuggets are over 1" big!
It's hard to stop creating, and imagining when it's part of what makes you YOU. I cannot tell you how many times I have told myself... "ok self...you've bought too many whodads and widgets, beads and findings...you never DO anything with them..except stare at them to make you feel happy" Well I'm finally ready to admit I'm ok with that...but I also need to start releasing some of my creations because maybe they'll make someone else happy too. Here are a few pieces that have brought me many a-happy dances in the past. Let's see if they'll do that for someone else...tell me what pieces you create make you happy?
Love how these Turquoise coins look with the crystal and silk


No comments:

Post a Comment