Monday, April 30, 2012

She Troubleshoots...The Surgical Shoe & a $50 Target Gift Card For You!

Actually it's more like you....help me.... troubleshoot...
So I'm having surgery on my left foot next Wednesday...and I'll be on medical-cation (a play on vacation...Yay) for 4-8 weeks..double Yay!

But...boooo I have to wear this hideous monstrocity you see in this post. So won't you give me your suggestions on how to glamify it??  I'm usually pretty good about these things but the troubleshooter can only troubleshoot a few things (well) at a time...so I need your help!

Would you mind sharing your suggestions for me below....I do not want to rock this ugly thing...
If you could Photoshop you ideas even better! Or if you have an awesome way with words...describe what you would do.

The best suggestion wins a $50 Target Gift Card Courtesy of 757 Made! Hampton Roads, VA's magazine promoting the creative business community launching August 3, 2012, as a Big Ole Thank You!


Here's how to suggest your creative genius!

1. Join the 757 Made 2uP 2dOwN Newsletter ---> see below :-)
2. Come back and leave your suggestions below!


I'll patiently await your suggestions....and I thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment