Friday, August 19, 2011

{She Troubleshoots} List Growth *Update*

I mentioned when I first launched this 'all inclusive' blog that I would share the things I've found to be useful..as I troubleshoot my way around things and find what works (for me) and what doesn't.

So in staying true to my wits, here is an update to my Mobile Advertising model. 2 days ago on the 18th I launched my very first mobile advertising campaign with 2 goals in mind.

1) to build my own subscriber list of eager mobile eager people
2) to see if I could somehow monetize it, while sharing some mobile juice with them

Well day one as you can see in the post before this one..after 1 Hour...just 1 hour I had 11 subscribers...and now after just 1 full day, I've doubled that list size! According to my Aweber account I'm now up to 22!

Now I get it 22 people isn't alot...but...you remember that old tale about if you double a penny for however many days how much would you have? Yeah its kinda like that...let's say I kept this up and doubled my subscriber list ever single day for 5 days..being modest...how many would that be?

Hmm...hold on a sec...Oh WOW...it's a HughNormous number! I know I won't see that crazy silly number...but the numbers are encouraging...When was the last time you ran a pay-per-click ad on Google, spent $7 and got 22 new member subscribers to your list??

I'm just sayin... This Flippin Rocks!

** I don't know if you wanna take a look at how I learned how to do it or not..but just in case ya do...CLICK HERE**

No comments:

Post a Comment