Sunday, October 30, 2011

She Troubleshoots | The Sample Box Idea...again

The Sample Box | The idea!

C'mon admit it...you love those little samples you get at Sam's club and that aisle in Walmart where all the samples live dontcha??
I know I do...I love the concept of sampling and trying things out. It's the perfect means for trying and seeing if you like something and for being adventurous without breaking the bank.
I've been secretly admiring these sample bits and the idea of trying things...

You've seen those samples box services right? How flipping amazing is this idea?
For just pennies a day, you get to try samples of amazing products, trying new things every single month!? Really...who thought of this idea...it's brilliant! Because I'm so curious about business and how it can provide prosperity in this economy the idea of a sampler service has always appealed to me...

My idea was always with the pet community because animals rock...and there are thousands of small pet-focused businesses out there, looking and reaching out to the pet parent community. I still love the idea...even after trying it and failing...

I still think it's a fabulous idea and am still looking for ways to get pet parents on board with this, and pet businesses in too.

So tell me what's your favorite sample? Is it shampoos and conditioners, make up, lip gloss and balms...or maybe spa products...let's here 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment