Tuesday, September 27, 2011

She Troubleshoots | Finding your Schtick

Uugh I've gone through this question over and over and over...I've done so much in my life and enjoy so many various things that nailing down that 1 thing that will be my calling...or you know my Schtick. I keep thinking...I'VE GOT IT...I'VE GOT IT!

So I go whole hog and pour myself into it...sometimes things work out sometimes not. I'm not quite sure what to take away from all of the experience except to just write about them.

So this post will be short. I'm on some kind of mission...a mission where I can truly allow my husband to retire once he retires from the Navy in 2015...he deserves that. All those sacrifices he's made for the good of our country...I at least can give him a truly retired lifestyle.

So as I figure that out... tell me what's your Schtick?
How did you figure it out?
When did you figure it out?

And what are you doing now that follows your Schtick?  I'd love to hear...cause it may just give me that extra push...so...share! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment